Okay, so I am pretty new the whole blogging world, and I hope to get better at it. I would like to post pictures, but that means I'd have to send myself pictures from my computer to my work computer, and I keep forgetting, so I will just add pictures later (if I remember). Well, let me see what has happened since I last posted... oh quite a bit. Get ready for a lengthy blog since I don't have pictures and I am up front without anything to do at work...
At work I have been going back and forth from the front desk to my own little corner in the back (which I love and feel a lot more comfortable), we sent out the packets and now we are working on a calendar to send out. I worked on "The Calendar Project" last August (that is how I knew about the position I have now and they knew me and saw I was a good worker, which is why they hired me, or at least that's what my boss told me last year... and maybe he was thinking ahead and thought my face would look good on posters and in magazines... who knows?) Anyway, back to the calendar, the pictures are pretty darn cool and it's fun being here watching the whole process and being part of it. I also have looking at donors that have donated for over twenty years and figuring out where their money goes to. It's quite interesting, but extremely time consuming and gives me a headache. Good thing I don't have to work on that today.
I am taking English 2010 online, and it's been keeping me pretty busy... or at least it will for the next six weeks (I've already completed the first week woot woot!) It's going to be intense since it's a semester course crammed into seven weeks. I'm ready for the challenge though. I have to write a personal essay before the end of the week since I am going to WASHINGTON on Friday! WAHOO! I am going to visit my family and friends, and I am very excited. Jamie and Sara, it will only be for a week, try not to get too lonely without me ;) Speaking of Jamie and Sara, Jamie conducted another successful ward prayer last night. Props to you. Of course, she used Sara and I to make it work. I gave the thought and Sara was spotlighted. It was great. I have to give props to Sara because she is a much better new blogger than I am.
The past couple of weeks have flown by. I made an apron (yes I did... thank you Aunt Sue and Aunt Dana and Grandma) I will have to post pictures of it later. I spent a couple of days on it. I think I did a pretty good job for my first sewing project. Sara, Jamie, and I have been to a few baseball games... we are the best fan club ever! I do believe the guys on the team are starting to notice us (or at least Sara because she can yell louder than any of them, even my friend Kevin, who is one of the loudest people I know) but we love the Hyrum Hornets. On Saturday, Leslie, Tyler, Mark, Jason, Betsy, and I went to Lagoon. I will have to steal pictures from Leslie and do another post all about it. We all got some wicked sunburns even though we wore sunscreen. Thanks Aunt Teresa for the passes! Okay, this post is extra long, so I will end it. More to come later... Get ready.
1 comment:
Alli! I am lonely..so lonely...well, not yet but I will be! Miss you already! HeHe!
Post a Comment