Tuesday, July 01, 2008

IRON MAN!

First of all, thank you Aunt Sue for taking us out to the movies last night for Family Home Evening. I can now see why Jamie and Sara love Iron Man! It's a great movie. I thoroughly enjoyed it. Although, there were a couple of parts that were not necessary... I loved the one-liners and the robots. It was just great! Some of my favorite quotes from the movie...

Tony Stark: Yeah. I can fly.

Tony Stark: It's your birthday?
Pepper Potts: Yes.
Tony Stark: I knew that. Already?
Pepper Potts: Yeah, isn't that strange? It's the same day as last year...

Jarvis: Sir, it appears his suit can fly.
Tony Stark: Duly noted. Take me to maximum altitude.
Well the truth is... I am Iron Man.

2 comments:

Leslie said...

NERD ALERT NERD ALERT!!!

apb said...

I'm a nerd, I'm a nerd and I don't care who knows it! (said like Buddy the Elf)