The Great Northwest!
Big post ahead. I just love going home! I had a blast being with my family. I got to do lots of things and just play with my family and see some of my friends. It was a great, relaxing, and much needed vacation. Highlights include: Taste of Tacoma, Seagull Tricks, Bon Fires minus the smell, being told I look like I am in high school, pretending to be a twin with my little brother, throwing pillows at mom when she snored, the Magnetic Pointer, shopping, buying my brother shoes, walking the golf course, going to get a smoothie with a wonderful guy, getting a nice tan line on my foot from my flip flops, watching Degrassi with my brother, hanging out with my family, shooting fireworks from the blue toilet, "Bad Bear Game" (aka Pit), finding out that I am an AUNT, telling dad that he's a grandpa, and getting the hiccups practically every single day and my mom telling me to stop hiccuping. There is a lot more, however, I think I will leave it at that. Here's a slide show....
Here's a sweet video...

1 comment:
Wow, that video of the seagull is even more intense than I thought when you texted me as it happened.
I kept thinking you threw it off your porch or something...I had no idea you were on the beach.
I'll have to take a video of something almost as cool when I'm at home next week. I don't think I can beat the ocean, though...
Post a Comment