Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I'm a Mac...

Hello blog readers! This is my first post on my new MACBOOK! Yes, I gave in and finally purchased a Mac! So far, I love it. Now I have to re-educate myself on how to use one, but it will be fun and then I get to teach Aunt Sue! WAHOO! I even got a sweet apple sticker. I've always wanted one of those. Oh and on top of my sweet deal, I got a FREE HP printer and a Classic iPod for $20 (with the mail-in rebate) WOOT!

Anyway, I have been super busy with helping plan the wedding (which turned out FABULOUS if you ask me) and spending every possible moment with my family. I am way behind on blogging, I have quite a few posts started, but not finished... so don't fret my blog reader friends, you will hear more from me, I can guarantee that. Oh yeah, and I am in the midst of the calendar project at work, which means I am super busy at work and by the time I get home I just want to crash.

Until then, here's a photo taken with my MacBook! YIPEE!

1 comment:

Joni said...

You look like a large brained genius!