Friday, November 13, 2009

Look Out!

INANIMATE OBJECTS ARE OUT TO GET ME!!!


This week alone I have run into countless doors, walls have appeared out of nowhere, the flat iron burned my finger (well I grabbed the hot plates instead of the handle), paper likes to cut me, stairs seem to trip me whether I am going up or down them, the Gutless Wonder needs new back brakes, my earrings are making my ears itch (there must be nickel in them), the phone that won't die likes to send blank texts and texts that aren't finished below is a photo of my burned finger... Jamie said it looks scaly and then I proceeded to walk around her room like a dinosaur. SCORE!







 











BUT



I am in a good mood. Even with all those silly, annoying, little occurrences, I am choosing to be happy. It's really me following my line "SMILE AND BE HAPPY." This is a random post, but I really believe it's those small moments that really make life worthwhile. You never know when you will help someone by just smiling or saying hello or waving. Like a wooden sign that sits on my door frame, "It's your choice," and it truly is. Have a great weekend everyone!

2 comments:

Melinda said...

I love how you're happy Al. That makes me happy. I'm sorry things are attacking you at random. *hugs*

Sorensons said...

I could picture you doing every single one of these things. It made me miss you! You're always so happy!!