Monday, June 28, 2010

RAGNAR 2010


This year I actually RAN instead of BIKED in the relay race. WOO! We got to run at odd hours of the day and night on very little sleep and not much food and no showering. What a great trip! Justice League 2010 did awesome! It was a good experience and even though I looked like a pregnant lady walking after the race and I was dead tired, I would do it again. I must be insane.
Here are some funny happenings during the race:
  • "You guys are lame." Said by Neil after he had to chase us down to give us the video camera.
  • "What about the cat?" - Whose Line Is It Anyway?
  • What's a ninja's favorite drink? WAH-TAH!
  • PANIC PEE!
  • "We aren't evil... we are assertive." - Jamie and Alli
  • "This beef jerky is exceptional." - Kira
  • To Taylor, "Watch the girl, that should be easy for you."
  • "I got the family size!" - Alli
  • "I'll catch it with my teeth." - Mason
  • "It's not like I need it (the support) I've got nice abs." - Jamie
  • "If you can't accentuate the bum, accentuate the positive." - Taylor
  • "The kids in Park City are fashionable and hip." - Taylor
  • Pointing to the ketchup packets, "are you gonna use that chapstick?" - Alli
  • "HOBART" - Grandpa
  • "I don't want to go in anywhere." - Jamie 
    • "Why not? We match!" - Alli 
    • "Exactly." - Jamie
  • "Hot potties" - Taylor
  • "You've got the Ragnar walk going on." - Neil
  • "Along with 'villains vanquished' we should have tallied how many times Alli went pee." - Mason
  • Sunchips
  • "Tenders!" - Alli 
Well, that's all folks, below are a couple of photos and the awesome video Neil put together for us! Go Justice League!!! WOOT!

    No comments: