Today is also my Grandpa's birthday. (It's also my cousin's little boy's birthday) Three generations on one day! Cool huh?
Anyway, here are ten reasons why I love Grandpa...
1. He has the ability to talk like Donald Duck.
2. He sings really low and it makes me smile.
3. He takes Photoshop classes with me.
4. He loves his wife (my Grandma) so very much. Someday I want to have a relationship like that.
5. He keeps me in his will.
6. He loves every single one of his grandkids and great-grandkids.
7. He is fair and just.
8. He takes care of everyone.
9. He sings the Hokey Pokey! What if the Hokey Pokey is what it's all about?
10. He is a fantastic brother, husband, father, grandpa, great-grandpa, and friend to all.
Love you Grandpa! Thanks for being you!
1 comment:
I love your birthday posts. Miss Chatterbox
Post a Comment