And I survived. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. It feels great to be back in school and learning new things. I am going to enjoy these classes. I guess that's what happens when you are "out of sequence" in your program... you get to take the fun classes first!
I am taking a course about Flash, one about HTML/CSS, and one learning a few different programs, like iMovie, InDesign, Dreamweaver, and Photoshop. So much fun!!!
I got to write a haiku in one of my classes for fun (5-7-5 syllable poem)...
the winter cold bites
nose, ears, toes frozen on me
summer come quickly
I love school! I am such a nerd. It will be hard at times, but I am pretty sure I am going to love it.
I also went for a jog/walk this week and it felt great to be outside and exercising!!! My left leg still is giving me issues, but I hope it gets better before Ragnar... yep, you read that correctly... I am doing Ragnar again this year, except we are doing the Northwest Passage Ragnar in Washington this year. WOO HOO!
I also went for a jog/walk this week and it felt great to be outside and exercising!!! My left leg still is giving me issues, but I hope it gets better before Ragnar... yep, you read that correctly... I am doing Ragnar again this year, except we are doing the Northwest Passage Ragnar in Washington this year. WOO HOO!
No comments:
Post a Comment