Sunday, April 17, 2011

Happy Birthday Grandma!

Today is my Grandma's birthday.


Here are 10 reasons why I love her...


1. She is an amazing baker and taught my mom how to make rolls and then my mom taught me how to make rolls. Cool huh?
2. She had three children in ONE year.
3. She raised 5 great kids, one of them being my mother.
4. She tells fantastic stories and enjoys playing the piano.
5. She keeps tabs on us grandkids.
6. She is a wonderful mother, wife, grandmother, and great-grandmother.
7. She reminds me to save my money and keep track of my spending.
8. She is a strong woman.
9. "Move along" (inside joke with the family).
10. She is a fine example of how I want to be when I grow up.



Love you Grandma!

This photo is from my high school graduation. My grandma is the one in the middle (if you didn't know...)

No comments: