Thursday, October 23, 2008

Another 8 Things

Tagged by Kami... Another 8 Things

8 TV SHOWS I LOVE TO WATCH...
1. The Office
2. What I Like About You
3. The Hills
4. Gilmore Girls
5. Crusoe
6. Jon & Kate Plus 8
7. America's Next Top Model
8. Greek

8 FAVORITE RESTAURANTS...
1. Subway
2. Fredrico's
3. The Cheescake Factory
4. Jason's Deli
5. Indochine (it's in Washington)
6. Juniper Take-Out
7. Olive Garden
8. Sizzler

8 THINGS THAT HAPPENED YESTERDAY...
1. Snoozed longer than I should have
2. Went to school
3. Went to work
4. Almost fell asleep at work
5. Addressed thank you postcards
6. Watched TV
7. Did homework
8. Got online

8 THINGS I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO...
1. Going to sleep tonight
2. The weekend
3. The end of the semester
4. Thanksgiving
5. Christmas
6. Seeing my family
7. Warm, not hot, weather
8. Hockey games

8 THINGS I LOVE ABOUT FALL...
1. Crunchy leaves
2. Raking leaves and then jumping in them
3. Candy
4. The beautiful colors
5. Family
6. Being able to wear jackets each day
7. Pulling out more blankets
8. Cool, not cold, weather

8 THINGS ON MY WISH LIST...
1. A Nintendo 64 with controllers and Mario Kart
2. Passing grades this semester
3. Happiness for everyone
4. To see my family
5. New shoes & jeans
6. Socks (yeah, I'm in need of some warmer socks)
7. Less stress
8. A new iPod

8 PEOPLE I TAG...
1. Aunt Teresa
2. Mel
3. Jared
4. Kelsi
5. Tyler
6. Stephanie
7. Heather
8. Jenna

1 comment:

Teresa said...

8 TV SHOWS I LOVE TO WATCH...
1. Grey's
2. LOST
3. House
4. 24
5. Desperate Housewives
6. Boston Legal
7. The Bachelor
8. DWTS

8 FAVORITE RESTAURANTS...
1. Out Back
2. Fredrico's
3. The Cheescake Factory
4. Firehouse Pizza
5. Red Robin
6. Juniper Take-Out
7. Olive Garden
8. Sizzler

8 THINGS THAT HAPPENED YESTERDAY...
1. Went to my Witches Party
2. Did errands
3. Laughed
4. ate shrimp
5. Sewed
6. Read Breaking Dawn
7. Folded wash
8. Got online..me too!

8 THINGS I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO...
1. Going to sleep tonight
2. Aggie Basketball
3. Going to Hawaii sometime!
4. Thanksgiving
5. Christmas
6. Being with my family
7. Warm weather...not too cold weather, ack!
8. Getting Nick's teeth pulled and fixed! and getting it over with!

8 THINGS I LOVE ABOUT FALL...
1. Beautiful days!
2. Blue sky
3. cozy Evenings
4. Christmas is coming!
5. Lights come on early
6. Fresh Air
7. Pulling out more blankets..yes!
8. Cool, not cold, weather. yes!

8 THINGS ON MY WISH LIST...
1. Good health for my family
2. Energy
3. Vacations!
4. To see my family! YEP
5. Happy days ahead for my children
6. a new deck
7. Less stress
8. Going to the temple!

Is this supposed to be on my blog?
Oh well!
Love ya ALLI!