Thursday, December 11, 2008

FINAL-ly DONE!

Stick a fork in me! I'M DONE!

After "dead week", I didn't think I'd be so busy... well I was wrong. Amongst the "studying" and writing papers, I I had to work. I am not complaining, because I have the BEST job on campus. Seriously... I get paid to seal envelopes and work on the computer, oh and my supervisor lets me do my studying at work and work on final stuff. It's great. I've gotten free lunch this whole week (except today, although I ate some of the leftover tortilla chips from Monday). Monday we had chips and salsa and cheese dip. Tuesday I was treated to a truly free Ruby Tuesday's veggie burger (they messed it up in the kitchen, so it really was FREE). Wednesday was our work party which was catered by Hamilton's (really, REALLY good bread) and I won a poinsettia during the raffle. Today I am finishing up my online class final, which is just difficult to stay focused on... but I FINISHED it I think my brain has already checked out. Thinking hurts right now. And for me being so exhausted every day, I haven't been getting "good sleep". Hopefully that'll change after I don't have to worry about finals. I can now officially say I am finished with this semester. WAHOO!!! Now I get to work for three days and play until I leave on Wednesday for Washington. I'm so stoked!

1 comment:

Teresa said...

Yay Alli! You're going home for awhile....ENJOY IT! Will you be comin back and living in the same place? I'll see you when you get back!