Friday, January 30, 2009

Whew.

This week has been incredibly BUSY for me. Here's a rundown of what I did... Revised a two-page paper for HIST 4550, wrote a five-page paper for ENGL 4630, wrote another five-page paper for SOC 4620, went visiting teaching, interviewed (well sat and listened) to the President of the Remnant Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints for three hours for HIST 4910, probably read over 100+ pages of reading material for all my classes, went to PRP 1500 to show our "class experience" from last Spring (BACKWARDS PARTY) and it made me realize how much fun that class is, did a 250+ calendar mailing (stamping, stuffing, taping, not to mention receiving a few cardboard cuts, & ordering more supplies) and sometime during the week I slept and ate. Busy enough? I think so. I AM EXHUASTED. I am looking forward to next week... no major papers, just a mid-term in HIST 4810, a quiz in HIST 4550, and the usual crazy amount of reading material. And it'll be February in a couple of days! Insane!

Oh, here's a little cheat sheet for the course numbers:
ENGL 4630 U.S. Nature Writers
HIST 4550 Women and Gender in America
HIST 4810 U.S. Military History
HIST 4910 Mormonisms (it's about all the break offs from the LDS church)
SOC 4620 Sociology of the Environment and Natural Resources
PRP 1500 Social Recreation (I am not taking this course this semester, although I do love it)

No comments: