Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Birthday Wishes!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUNT SUE!

10 Reasons Why I Love Aunt Sue...

1. She is my second mother.
2. She is wonder woman.
3. She is a fighter.
4. She always is busy, but ALWAYS has time for family, and always listens to me.
5. She is so generous.
6. She loves unconditionally.
7. She is a great teacher and a fantastic principal.
8. She works hard to make a living.
9. She is my mentor and I love being able to live in her home and see her example every single day.
10. She is AUNT SUE! I LOVE HER! And she lets me make up songs about her (when I was little... it goes like this... Aunt Sue, she's yummy to eat. Aunt Sue, she tastes like meat. Aunt Sue, I want to cook her and eat her up!) If you want me to sing it, just let me know!

This is from Leslie's 9th grade graduation. Love you Aunt Sue!

2 comments:

Erica said...

I love your Aunt Sue. Heck, Kelsi always confuses me because we too have an (great) Aunt Sue and she calls yours Aunt Sue and ours just Sue. Talk about really confusing!

Joni said...

ditto x's 100