
Seeing how I am dating a Trekkie (Jared acknowledges this, and by dating him, I am a Trekkie by default. SCORE!) Star Trek to Jared is what Lord of the Rings is to me. I went to the first showing of Star Trek on THURSDAY at 7, not midnight, but 7. Like I said, Jared is a Trekkie. We were the first ones in line and got glorious seats. While waiting in line, I got Star Trek History 101. Jared tried to explain everything he possibly could in the two hours we had before the movie began. He even drew me a picture of something, though I don't recall what it was. Jared also called his Dad, a fellow Trekkie and spoke to him before we got to see the movie. And then we got to finally go into the theater and watch the movie... and I must say... I LOVED IT. For me not being a full blown Trekkie, I highly enjoyed it and could follow it quite easily (then again I got a lot of back story from Jared). Now I want to learn more about Star Trek. So thank you Jared Honda.
P.S. Jared, I like you more than Spock, so no worries ;)
1 comment:
Whew...I'm glad you put in that last comment, I was getting a little worried once I saw Spock's picture front and center in your blog post.
That was a close one.
Post a Comment