Sunday, June 21, 2009

I'm so glad that he's my dad...

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY MY DADDY!

Here are ten reasons why I love my father... there are MANY more though...

1. He lets me tease him all the time (I tease him so much because I love him so much).
2. He is such an example to me of hard work, exercise, and love.
3. He gave me his calf muscles and his long fingers and toes.
4. He is a strong man in the gospel and I love getting blessings from him.
5. He is a great texter and has a great beard when he doesn't shave.
6. He always is on the go and does what he loves.
7. He taught me how to ride a bike which came in handy this past weekend (more on that later) and he always gave me sweaty hugs after going on runs, and would sign me up for other runs like the Sound to Narrows and the Zoo Run.
8. He shares his love of baseball and other sports with me and I LOVE going to baseball games with him. I am excited to go to a M's game soon.
9. He carried me on the beach and sang "Surfer Girl" to me when I was little on our many trips to the ocean and I will always be his little "Alli Girl".
10. He is irreplaceable, I got my nickname Alli-Bobba from him, and I am so grateful for everything he has done and will do for me.

LOVE YOU DAD!!!