Today has been one of THOSE days... a day that just is stressful and crazy with weird things happening right and left...
I was a little late to work, I have a crazy amount of homework to do (but it's my fault because I keep putting it off), I was attacked by a door handle (it tried stealing my iPod and almost succeeded by launching it in front of me and keeping my earbuds on the handle), I had more liquids than I could handle, I found a hole in my shirt, my hair wouldn't cooperate, I almost tripped on my own feet three times, I sort of slipped on ice but luckily caught myself before anything hilarious happened, I scared myself into thinking I was going to get hit by a bike, I thought I had figured out what I was doing after graduation but now I am not so sure, I got a not so good but not so bad grade on a paper, I chickened today in class today by not speaking up, even though I really wanted to, my boss told me to get home before my carriage turned into a pumpkin (referring to Cinderella), tonight at the fieldhouse Jamie and I had guys watching us again (it wasn't as bad as last night though... eww) and on our way home we jumped at a kid running down Old Main, and now I need to write papers and read for tomorrow...
Yes, it's been one of THOSE days. Have you ever had one???
2 comments:
You crack me up. I hope your day tomorrow is much better.
What? I just read that as if you were telling me the story in a really fast Alli voice.
Post a Comment