Tuesday, November 10, 2009

So You Think You Can Dance?

I know the people on SYTYCD can truly bust a move. They are amazing!!!


Les and I went to Lindsay's first to play with the Parster. Who can resist him?! He is such a chubby little guy. We think he's going to have either green or hazel eyes...



The Bostons and The Browns (well, Nielson, Denning, and Brown) had a blast at the SYTYCD Tour. Anyway, we went to the E Center and ate pasta for dinner... yes, we got pasta at the E Center. We were just too excited to go looking for anything else because we got AFTER SHOW WRISTBANDS! We thought they may be a scam, but lo and behold, we got to meet the dancers! Holy Moley. I was awestruck. We got pictures with our favorites: Jason, Jeanette, Evan, and Phillip. He is an AMAZING dancer. And he was pretty cool about all the craziness that came with the HOT TAMALE TRAIN shirt group...



Les got her shirt signed by Jason. He is extremely good looking. And he always had a huge crowd of women around him.



The dancers are all so TINY!!! I mean, if you think I'm little, you should have been by these dancers. The show makes them look so much bigger than they are in real life. It was just amazing. I am still in shock we got to go backstage.

I took a lot of videos too... I will have to post them when I have a faster internet connection. Thanks for such a fun night!!! Oh, go to Erica's blog for more of a recap and photos.

2 comments:

Erica said...

Oh that picture of Leslie KILLS me! I love it. What a wonderful night. I feel still so cool for getting to meet them as well. What a great night! Thanks for the shout out ;)

Leslie said...

Oh man! Hahah I didn't realize I looked that dorky in the picture where Jason is signing my shirt! DORK!!!

That night was so fun. I am still recovering!!! We are so fun!