Monday, December 06, 2010

FINALLY!

I got a Logan City Library card! WOO HOO! It's pretty awesome. I am reading The Book Thief by Markus Zusak. I've been wanting to read this book for while. I sure do love the library. Read all the books I want for free? Don't mind if I do!


Also, it is "Dead Week" for Utah State students. Want to know a secret? I kinda miss stressing out and having papers to write and exams to take... but SHHH, it's a secret.


I am excited for this holiday season. I sure do love it. I am thankful for my Savior and for everything He has done for me. And oh how I love the gospel! It is fantastic. 


Oh, guess what?


Winter is here... this photo is from a storm a few days ago.




This has been a random post... my apologies. Have a great day/afternoon/evening!

No comments: