I had the opportunity to spend Thanksgiving in Henderson, Nevada again this year. I didn't take very many photos... but I did make my Mom's specialty... ROLLS. It was practically the same, except, Mom, Leslie, and Tyler weren't able to make it and it was very cold. Oh, and we didn't go bowling this year, but I can honestly admit I didn't miss inhaling second hand smoke. Parley was the main attraction, of course. He calls all dogs "Jos" and says "See ewe bye" and my favorite, "Mama HI!" He is such a cute little man. We left before the storm hit in Utah and came back to Utah before the next storm. I drove in the snow without crashing! That's a major accomplishment for me. I loathe driving in the snow. I didn't kill anyone, so I think everyone enjoyed them. We saw Tangled and played dodgeball after our big meal. Nancy, Emily, and I got up early for Black Friday and got some killer deals. These photos are courtesy of Bobby. Thanks for a great trip everyone! Love you! Oh yeah, I got my hair cut and colored before I left... it's darker and shorter.

Some non-kitchen workers went to the park to play... somebody had a great time!!!




1 comment:
Looks like your Thanksgiving was fabulous! :) Those rolls look delish and so does your hair! Love the color!
Post a Comment