Monday, June 20, 2011

Happy Father's Day

{I'm a bit behind in my posting, I apologize. I have been a tad busy...}


I just wanted to wish all the fathers a happy day (yesterday). My siblings are all up in Washington right now. I am the lone one still in Utah (why am I in Utah? I am here because of my internship and the fact need the money to pay for grad school) HOWEVER, I hope they enjoyed being with our dad. 


Anyway, I am grateful for my daddy. Who else would carry me on the beach and sing "Alli Girl" (imagine the song "Surfer Girl" by the Beach boys, but with "Alli" in place of "Surfer") and call me to ask me questions about Apple products and teach me the value of hard work and be there for me and read this blog and love me and continue to surprise the family and give me a love for running and go on great vacations? 


That's right, my dad. He is wonderful and I am lucky to be his daughter. And now for some pictures from the past...



Check out that mustache! (that's not me as a baby, that's my eldest sister)

ZOO RUN! I wish I still had those spandex.

This is one of my favorite family pictures. Aren't we just so precious?


I also want to say thank you to all the grandfathers and uncles and father-figures out there. I especially want to thank the men in my extended family for their greatness and willingness to serve. 


I made this for my dad...

I hope everyone enjoyed their Father's Day! Stay tuned for another little project that I have been wanting to do for a while...

1 comment:

ROBERT BROWN said...

THANKS MY ALLI !! GREAT PHOTOS !!
I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH !!

DAD