Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I've been BITTEN in Forks!

I know the Twilight Saga is fictional... but the setting is REAL! Ashlee, Vicki (her mom), Mindy, and I went to Forks on August 13. It was a long but fun filled day! Thank you Vicki for driving and for being our photographer. We were such tourists. It was a blast. We saw the Welcome to Forks sign, Forks City Hall, Forks High School, the Hospital, The Cullen's house, The Swan's house, Bella's truck, Forks Outfitters (which is Newton's Store), First Beach, Jacob's house, the Baseball Meadow, Bella Italia (we acutally ate there and it was delicious), and we saw the beautiful Olympic Peninsula. Enjoy the photos!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is Hilarious!! I love that the town has twilight sites.

Tyler said...

at least you didn't get forked in forks...

The Sorenson's said...

i am jealous. my sister maddie and i were just up in washington... but way south so we couldn't go. but we did joke about it.

Teresa said...

I'm reading the first book now! YOU WENT THERE? It's real?