On Saturday morning, Tyler, Leslie, and I arrived back to Logan safely and in time for Les to go to work. We had left on August 7 during a rainstorm and drove through lightning storms the whole way. It was pretty scary but awesome at the same time. We went to Seattle (Pike's Place and a M's game where my dad save a guy's face), the Oregon Coast, and I went to FORKS (there will be a separate post). It was a fun filled vacation. I was more busy up there than I am in Logan. There are just too many photos from this last trip... but here are some of my favorites. Leslie and Tyler will probably have more to add on their blogs, so check them out!

Mom and I stuck in a rainstorm... we waited it out under the bus stop and Jack in the Box
Seaweed Jump Roping
Moon shot!
Ottercrest Beach (well the beach near it we had to hike through the forest. So cool!)
FIRE!
I like the ocean... I just don't like being IN the ocean.
Yo-ho Yo-ho a Pirates Life for Me!
My brother and I. He is growing up so fast!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment