Friday, August 29, 2008
Today in class...
Sociology 3010. Social Inequality. The professor calls on us randomly to answer questions to readings we are supposed to do before class. I was one of the lucky ones who got chosen to talk in class today. Thank goodness I had the right answer and that I actually read the excerpts. I really don't like being called on randomly. If I have something to say, I'll say it. But I usually keep my mouth shut or try not to make eye contact with the professor in my classes. I take pretty good notes though. Anyway, I got a few head nods with my answer, so I'm assuming that's a positive thing. Good thing I don't have to go to that class till Wednesday! I have a lot of time to prepare for next week. Deductive Logic. My professor talks extremely soft so we all have to strain our ears to listen to him. He has some good jokes though. Oh, and in my American Lit class I had a tough time paying attention because there was a squirrel outside the window just running back and forth and for some reason I found it more intriguing than Alvar Nunez Cabeza de Vaca or Thomas Harriot. Thank heavens for the weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment