I got tagged by Kelsi. Enjoy!
8 THINGS I AM PASSIONATE ABOUT...
1. Family
2. The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
3. Education
4. Friends
5. Being a vegetarian
6. Vacations
7. Sleep
8. Doing well in everything
8 WORDS OR PHRASES I SAY OFTEN...
1. University Advancement, this is Alli
2. Thank You
3. You're Welcome
4. Cool beans
5. That's rad
6. Awesome
7. I'm so tired
8. Hello
8 THINGS I WANT TO DO BEFORE I DIE...
1. Travel as much as possible
2. Visit the East Coast
3. Go to every state
4. Get a college degree
5. Own a house
6. Get married in the temple
7. Have a family
8. Be stress-free
8 THINGS I HAVE LEARNED FROM MY PAST...
1. Life is crazy
2. Be happy
3. Learn from your experiences
4. Smile no matter what
5. Be yourself
6. Laugh until you cry or until your stomach hurts, both are wonderful stress relievers
7. Find something you do well
8. Love
8 PLACES I WANT TO GO OR SEE...
1. New Zealand
2. Australia
3. All the states
4. Redwood Forest
5. Costa Rica
6. Disneyland or Disney World
7. Italy
8. Great Britain
8 THINGS I CURRENTLY NEED OR WANT...
1. Sleep
2. Good grades
3. Vacation
4. Chocolate Soymilk
5. A trip to Washington
6. Food
7. Scholarships
8. A manicure and pedicure
8 PEOPLE I TAG...
1. Sara
2. Jamie
3. Leslie
4. Tyler
5. Erica
6. Kami
7. Aunt Teresa
8. Joni
No comments:
Post a Comment