
That's right, USU Hockey season is now upon us. WAHOO!!! Hockey is a great sport. Leslie, Mary, Lauren, and I went to the game last night against the University of Utah. We won 14-3. There were lots of fights and more than a handful of players got ejected. It's going to be a rowdy season... I can't wait. The best games are the ones against BYU. For some reason USU and BYU hockey players just don't get along. It's a great rivalry. There were a lot more people there than we thought there would be, but we still got our favorite spot. The only thing about this season that is different, besides the many nameless jerseys, is the start time is now 7:00 instead of 8:00. We're not sure if we'll like that or not... I guess time will tell. Hockey is great!!!
1 comment:
Oh boy! I MUST COME! My source, Kelsi, failed to mention it has begun. I will definitely be there for the BYU games!
Post a Comment