Wednesday, November 12, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TONY!

Happy Birthday Brother! Today is Tony's 17th birthday! Crazy! I cannot believe he is that old. He is such a stud. This is one of my favorite photos of us. He's so grown up!


This is a video of Tony's Chariot Race Crash from Homecoming this year. Thanks Mom and Dad for sending the video to me. Watch the far left...

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Holy Cow he is so old! Which means I am so OLD! I love that video of him crashing.. He gets so mad. I wanted to post a Happy Birthday Tribute to Tony.. Maybe I will still. Happy Bday Brother!

The Green Momster said...

Dean and I were laughing so hard. I had to watch it three or four times. Awesome!!

Teresa said...

I'm glad Bobby made Tony wear that helmet! I'm chuckling a little at their wipeout, but those boys were disappointed!
Tony's 17! WOW!