Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Just some thoughts...

  • Whenever I see "Hi All", I think it says "Hi Alli".
  • Water bottles roll pretty far when you are in a classroom with a slope...
  • Getting a better score than you expected on an exam is one of the greatest feelings ever.
  • The library is very peaceful.
  • It's beginning to get cold. I had to pull out my winter coat. Dang it.
  • Keeping your room clean isn't too hard if you just put away what you get out right when you are finished with it.
  • I love the smell of clean laundry.
  • It's wonderful getting things accomplished.
  • Simple things can change your attitude in an instant.
  • Smiling makes your day go by much faster.
  • Finding your headphones makes it more fun to walk by yourself. (music is great)
  • Les is a great photographer! "Modeling" for her is way fun!
  • Being busy makes the day fly by.
  • Being happy is a matter of attitude.
  • Serving others makes you forget about your problems. Just be grateful for what you have.

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Aw shucks thanks! It's fun going on adventures. We'll find those rail road tracks someday. And it is so not cold. It is 60 degrees outside!

Erica said...

I know how to get to the railroad tracks!!

Kelsi HATES the smell of laundry it makes her sick.

When people say America the Beautiful...I just like to put I in front of it. It makes me feel real good!

Nothing is better than a clean room...learning to put things away is simple(if only Daren could learn...)