Thanks to Sara for this fun post!
1. Put your iPod or other music player on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS!
4. Tag 10 friends who might enjoy doing the meme as well as the person you got the meme from.
IF SOMEONE SAYS "IS THIS OKAY" YOU SAY? "My Wish" Rascal Flatts (my wish for you...)
WHAT WOULD BEST DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY? "Biggest Mistake" Melee (oh, oh no, she's my biggest mistake!)
WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL? "Love Is A Marathon" Teddy Geiger (hey it has the word love in it)
WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE? "Over My Head (Cable Car)" The Fray (I am in over my head sometimes)
WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO? "Secret Oath" The Spill Canvas (I guess I just keep on going no matter what)
WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU? "Difference" Acceptance
WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN? "La Elima" Israel Kamakawiwo'ole
WHAT IS 2+2? "Spill the Wine" Eric Burdon and War
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND(S)? "Always On My Mind" Michael Buble (I guess they are always on my mind)
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE? "That's All" Michael Buble (Say it's me that you'll adore, for now and evermore...)
WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY? "Unwritten" Natasha Bedingfield (Good one!)
WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP? "You're the Inspiration" Chicago (you're the meaning in my life... you're the inspiration)
WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE? "Both Sides of the Story" Phil Collins
WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU? "Blood Ritual" from the Pirates of the Caribbean Soundtrack (interesting...)
WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING? "Meet Me by the Water" Rachael Yamagata
WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL? "Back Here" BB (everyone will want me back here baby)
WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST? "Love is my Religion" Ziggy Marley (haha)
WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET? "Catch the Sun" Jamie Cullum
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS? "Faithfully" Journey
WHAT'S THE WORST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN? "I Wanna Go Home" Michael Buble (I don't know if that's the worst thing that could happen... I miss my home)
HOW WILL YOU DIE? "On Love, In Sadness" Jason Mraz
WHAT IS THE ONE THING YOU REGRET? "Moondance" Michael Buble
WHAT MAKES YOU LAUGH? "Golden" Allred
WHAT MAKES YOU CRY? "I Want You To Want Me" Letters to Cleo
WILL YOU EVER GET MARRIED? "Ode To..." Rachael Yamagata (maybe...)
WHAT SCARES YOU THE MOST? "Can't Hold On" Melee (I'll be there for you so you know you're not alone..)
DOES ANYONE LIKE YOU? "Run to You" The Rocket Summer (I will run to you, I will run, I will run)
IF YOU COULD GO BACK IN TIME, WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE? "Upside Down" Jack Johnson
WHAT HURTS RIGHT NOW? "Boston" Augustana
WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS? "Stop" Plain White T's
WHO DO YOU TAG? Anyone who wants to do this post. It's fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment