Saturday, December 06, 2008

No wonder my room is freezing...

I finally figured out why my room is ALWAYS cold.... ready for this?

I hadn't opened the vent! HAHAHAHA! It has been closed since I moved in. I think it's pretty funny that I've been freezing the past few weeks... but now I know why. Last night I was toasty warm, unlike the other night when I woke up with my nose cold (like I had been outside) and the right side of my face was frozen. Yeah, we finally turned the heat on... hopefully our bill won't be too bad. Man oh man, I am such a cotton-headed ninny-muggins.

2 comments:

Leslie said...

haha you goober. And you say you go to college... pshh.. :)

p.s. my verification word is shy macka. ??? Just though that was funny!

apb said...

I know... I guess I should take a class about opening vents.

p.s. my verification word is monyah!