Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Do it. You know you want to...

The "I" post...

I am exhausted.
I think about lots of things.
I am happy when I see my family.
I have a random mind.
I miss my mom.
I fear failure.
I feel cold.
I smell like Japanese Cherry Blossoms (best fragrance).
I usually injury myself on a daily basis.
I search for answers.
I wonder how I will survive this winter.
I regret not studying enough.
I love my family.
I care about everything little thing.
I tell funny stories (well I think they're funny).
I worry about absolutely EVERYTHING.
I am trying my hardest.
I remember the past.
I believe in the gospel.
I sing in the car.
I don’t like arguing.
I don’t enjoy cold weather.
I write papers for my classes.
I win!
I lose my mind occasionally.
I dance when I feel like it.
I wish I had chocolate soymilk.
I never want to be a disappointment.
I listen to my crazy thoughts all day.
I don't like when people chew with their mouths open and smack their lips.
I can be entertained by just about anything.
I need hugs.
I forget all the time!


I now tag anyone who would like to do this post. It's fun!