Thursday, April 02, 2009

He Still Likes Me!

Last night I cut Jared's hair. I didn't screw up like I thought I was going to. It was my first time cutting someone's hair. My least favorite thing was the fine tuning and trimming. It's a lot harder than people think. The best part is was was watching him cut his own hair to begin with so I would get enough courage to actually cut it. He's great like that. The last girl who cut his hair kind of got rid of his sideburns... so as long as I didn't do that, I'd still be on his good side. You don't want to be on Jared's bad side. The day before I made a big deal about not wanting to cut his hair because he wouldn't like me anymore since he hadn't really talked to the other girl anymore... he laughed hysterically at that comment. Good thing he finds me funny. Maybe I should open up my own barber shop.

On another note, I slammed my pointer finger knuckle (right hand I might add) on my desk last night (before I cut Jared's hair by the way but I handle pain pretty well so I sucked it up and cut his hair) and it hurt REALLY bad. And it still hurts. When I put pressure on it or strain it I want to yell out in pain. I think I just bruised it, or at least I hope that's all I did. I can bend it and it doesn't feel broken. It's pretty funny to watch me write without putting too much strain on my knuckle. Silly me.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

My hair looks fantastic. Just like the person who cut it.

The Piggott Family said...

Alli! I love you! I was so excited to see you at the wedding we need to get together and go to panda or something pronto!