Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Busy Bee!
This will be a short post... I am at work (I should be working on this huge project, but I can only take staring at names for so long) I will post more about my trip to the Northwest later, but seeing how I haven't blogged since August 5, I thought I would. Anyway, I got back to work and had 200 e-mails in my inbox, my desk was covered with stuff I needed to work on, and I found out they finally hired someone to sit out front! WAHOO! Today I have been doing a little bit of everything. I mailed out 85 postcards which I had to pick up and buy stamps for and then stamp them and put labels of the addresses on them. I also got to help clean out cupboards and I scored FREE FOLDERS and a booklet about how to get good grades. I hope it helps. More to come later...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Free Folders? Lucky
Post a Comment