Sunday, August 03, 2008

Early Morning Boating...

For some reason I got up early (like 5:30 am early) to go boating. Pioneer Day and then the following Saturday (July 24 and 26). You could say I'm crazy, but I already know that, so there's no need to remind me, unless you really want to. They were fun days. Jason jumped the wake, Tyler almost did, Mark got up on a wakeboard for the first time, Jason had some pretty sweet falls. Oh, and I have the slightest tan. Imagine that!!!
Pretty sunrise over Hyrum Dam

Ski Bandit II (aka The Water Weenie) It had a few holes in it... only lasted three rides.

Jason's graceful fall into the water.

Tyler's big air... he uses his own advice of pretending like you are poopin' while on the wakeboard to get up and get air. Props to you Tyler.

Pringles are tasty...

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Tyler will be pleased you posted that pic of him getting air. I am sure Jason would be pleased to see the picture of him falling as well!

Tyler said...

Tyler is pleased. This is true!