Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Busy Bee

First of all, thank you to all those who have fought to keep the U.S. free. God Bless America.

This past weekend was packed full of fun activities... here is a shortened version...
FRIDAY
  • Went to a surprise party and beat everyone in a cosmic game of bowling with a 137.

  • Played Dance Dance Revolution and sang Karaoke. The best song of the night had to be Jared and Sam singing Whitney Houston's "I Will Always Love You".

  • Witnessed the smashing of cake and ice cream to the birthday boy's face by his sister.

  • Staying up late talking about random things.

SATURDAY

  • Made sugar cookies with two of the cutest kids in the universe at Aunt Sue's.

  • Got hit in the noggin by an Arthur figurine.

  • Did laundry.

  • Went to a wedding reception in Midway... very long drive.

  • Got lost on the way to the wedding reception (darn mapquest).

  • Took pictures, talked, and proceeded to drive back to Logan (and missing the turn to get back on the highway)

  • Sang "old skool" songs to and from Midway. Thanks Mel!

SUNDAY

  • Church was great. It was one of those Sundays when you feel everything that was said was directed towards you. Also, I needed to hear and understand what was spoken.

  • Ate a tasty lunch.

  • Went over to G&G Sorenson's and had a great time with my family.

  • Attended ward prayer and learned interesting facts about my fellow ward members.

  • Went to bed.

Overall, my weekend was great. There were other happenings during the weekend, I'm sure, but at the moment I can't recall them. Life is always more fun when you have a good attitude.

1 comment:

Erica said...

If only I were a busy bee again. I don't do anything but watch tv, read, and eat a lot....oh well I won't complain I love the television and food. Good job! I hate mapquest, it always leads me astray as well.