Monday, February 09, 2009

"Washington Snow"...

Yep, it snowed... it was a wet snow though today. It reminded me of Washington snow. It's probably still snowing outside right now. Anyway, I tried to get a decent photo of what I looked like after walking home in the semi-blizzard, but it didn't turn out. My shoes were soaked, as were the bottom of my jeans, and my jacket and backpack were both covered with snow. A lot of snowflakes found their way into my eyes which blinded me for a bit. My nose was red like Rudolph's, but that's nothing new.

On another note, I sneezed up a storm today. I really do hope whatever I have will go away without making me more miserable. Now, I need to go finish writing a paper and do some more reading and study for a quiz. Oh the joy of being a college student.

No comments: