The Day After...
I completed my month of every single day blogging! GO ME! It wasn't really that difficult. I should try to blog more often. I do not have an alcoholic hangover, but a sugar hangover. Too much sugar and too much food yesterday. But I had a wonderful birthday! Thank you everyone!!! My family took me out to the Olive Garden and after waiting an hour to be seated, we finally got to a table... then we had to wait longer to be served. The only saving grace of the night was the company. I really do have the best family out there (sorry to everyone not in my family). I was blessed with receiving some pretty rad gifts from them besides being with them (a basket full of things that reminded my sisters of me , an iPod shuffle, a new pair of black chucks, and a journal) It was great! Thank you again everyone! I had a blast. Thanks for the photos Aunt Teresa. She also posted about my birthday http://brighthope8.blogspot.com/2009/02/allison-patrica-browns-21st-birthday.html
After eating, I rushed over to my place for a party in honor of me. Image that. It was fun. We played UNO, Imaginiff, and just talked. Melinda made lots of good food and delicious cupcakes! I really do love my friends. They make my life so much better. Random comment, but I love ninjas. Anyway, I had a great day of birth and I love everyone who was there (and even if you couldn't be here, I love you too!) I'm legal! Wahoo! THANK YOU AGAIN!
No comments:
Post a Comment