I will be home (Washington home) on Saturday. I decided to use my free round trip ticket from Southwest to spend my spring break up with my mom, dad, and not so little brother. The total cost for the ticket was $5 (the imposed security fee). This is the cheapest plane ticket I've purchased. I will be able to relax and not worry about school for a whole week! And I will get to sleep in my own bed (I miss my own bed, although my bed in Logan is pretty darn comfortable. I need to stop studying on it because I keep falling asleep before I get anything accomplished). This week has been busy busy busy! Papers, projects, waking up earlier than usual and I've been going to bed later than usual so my body is in need of sleep, and trying to get everything in order before I leave on Saturday (and I babysitting Saturday morning until I have to leave and I owe Aunt Sue big time for helping me out!) Yay for relaxation!
Thursday, March 05, 2009
Almost There...
I will be home (Washington home) on Saturday. I decided to use my free round trip ticket from Southwest to spend my spring break up with my mom, dad, and not so little brother. The total cost for the ticket was $5 (the imposed security fee). This is the cheapest plane ticket I've purchased. I will be able to relax and not worry about school for a whole week! And I will get to sleep in my own bed (I miss my own bed, although my bed in Logan is pretty darn comfortable. I need to stop studying on it because I keep falling asleep before I get anything accomplished). This week has been busy busy busy! Papers, projects, waking up earlier than usual and I've been going to bed later than usual so my body is in need of sleep, and trying to get everything in order before I leave on Saturday (and I babysitting Saturday morning until I have to leave and I owe Aunt Sue big time for helping me out!) Yay for relaxation!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment