My dad and I went took a stroll around Chambers Bay Golf Course. It was fun and although it was sunny, the wind was howling (for the most part). I love going on walks with my dad (except I didn't get to sport his awesome sweats this time). Maybe it's because I keep up with his extra long strides and we just get to talk one on one. I will most likely be sore for the next couple of days, but hey, it's time I get to spend with my dad, so I'm not complaining. We found TWO golf balls and took some cool photos. I love University Place. It is so beautiful. I guess I really do enjoy being outside and just admiring the scenery. We live in an extremely gorgeous world. We just need to open our eyes and see it. Thanks dad for letting me go with you!
Dad and I just hanging out on the golf course.
Dad and I just hanging out on the golf course.
Two golf balls! Wahoo!
Yay for walks with my dad!
Sporting the hooded look.
No comments:
Post a Comment