Monday, March 02, 2009

1, 2, 3

THREE THINGS SHARING TIME...

Three names I go by...
1. Alli
2. Al
3. Toad

Three Jobs I have had in my life...
1. Janitor
2. Office Assistant
3. Ice Cream Scooper

Three Places I have lived...
1. University Place, WA
2. East Side of Logan, UT
3. West Side of Logan, UT

Three Favorite drinks...
1. Water
2. Chocolate Soymilk
3. Orange Juice

Three TV Shows that I watch...
1. Gilmore Girls
2. What I Like About You
3. Jon & Kate Plus Eight

Three places I have been...
1. Lincoln City, OR
2. Jackson Hole, WY
3. Washington DC

People that I e-mail regularly...
1. Mom
2. Dad
3. Jared

Three of my favorite foods...
1. Italian
2. Rice and veggies
3. Brownies

Three friends I think will respond...
1. Not
2. Completely
3. Sure

Three things most people don't know about me...
1. I have all my wisdom teeth still and I have never had braces.
2. I really don't like driving. I try to make someone else drive as much as I can. I especially don't like driving places I've never been before.
3. I can stuff a whole cupcake in my mouth. (I will put a video up once I get it from Melinda)

Three Things I am looking forward to...
1. Spring Break
2. Sleeping
3. Seeing a certain someone

Now, here's what you're supposed to do...and please do not spoil the fun.

Copy the note, delete my answers and type in your answers. Then tag a few good friends and family INCLUDING the person who sent it to you.

The theory is that you will learn a lot of little known things about your friends and family.

No comments: