Well, I tried "alli needs" but all that came up was about ALLI the weight loss drug, so I changed it to Allison. It's kind of weird using my full name since I've been going by Alli for so long, anyway here is the list...
1. Allison needs... office space, mkaaay?
2. Allison needs... some glowsticks
3. Allison needs... to remember that history repeats itself
4. Allison needs... medical attention
5. Allison needs... a loving home
6. Allison needs... your prayers
7. Allison needs... a time-out dog t-shirt
8. Allison needs... to update major
9. Allison needs... to get serious about school
10. Allison needs... more good farmers to raise corn, wheat, rye, oats, barley, peanuts, cattle, hogs and sheep
4 comments:
Never knew your name was Allison...could have assumed but you could have just been given the name Alli. Crazy... You definitely are an Alli in my eyes...no Allison here.
i agree with erica. i was like who the crap is alli writing about. maybe i'm secretly a blonde. who knows. i haven't seen you up on campus yet. don't you work in old main? how late are you up on campus? seeing how i'm taking night classes that's the only way i'd be seeing you. :]
HAHA! That's way funny. Yes, Allison is my given name, but I only get called that by professors that don't ask if we go by a different name. It's so weird to be called Allison. Kelsi-I do work on campus but only till 5. Why night classes?
I don't get this... so you are saying things you NEED? or what... i confused and not smrt.
Post a Comment