Saturday, February 21, 2009

Hi, my name is Alli...

And, I am a hair-coloringaholic. I love getting my hair cut and colored! I did just that today. Emily cut about an inch off and I got my bangs trimmed. I decided to go back to my "natural" color (sorta a light brownish). I think it looks pretty good. The next time I color my hair will be before my sister gets married... I have quite a bit of time to decide on how I will want it.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

No worries. No matter how you decide to get it, it will look beautiful.

And yes, I'm biased. But you already know that.

Erica said...

Can I tell you how impressed I am with your daily blogging? I always think I could maybe do it...but in reality no I couldn't.

Good luck with the hair. I want to desperately change mine, however, I have the clip in extensions and the second I dye it those extensions will no longer work. If only I had thousands of dollars than I could buy multiple extensions in every color and I'd never have to worry.