NO SCHOOL OR WORK! YIPEE! I got to sleep in till 10 which was amazing, although I woke up at 8 because that's when I usually wake up... but I forced my body to go back to sleep. I love sleeping. Mel made pancakes for breakfast. DELICIOUS. My cold is pretty much gone... except for the remaining phlegm and kind of cough. But hey, it's almost gone. That's good! This week I have three MWF classes (on Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday) and I need to work on a five page paper but I don't even know what to write about.
I spent the day with my sisters and aunt! It was great. We went shopping and ate at Cafe Sabor with Aunt Teresa. We stopped by Grandma Pat's and just talked. Then I went to a birthday get together for a friend. It was a wonderful day off. I am going to have another busy week... Gah. The relaxation of the weekend is over! I hope everyone had a fantastic President's Day.
P.S. My birthday is in 11 days!
2 comments:
Thanks for going dress shopping with me! It was fun! We should have had ya try on some bridesmaids dresses while we are there! Oh well... next time!
Love you Alli!
WE need to hang out more often.
LOVE your new hair color! Perfect!
Post a Comment