Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Tuesdays... Bah.

Tuesday. My least favorite day of the week. It's not the beginning of the week and it's not the end and it's not the middle... it's just sort of there. Not my favorite day. Anyway, I woke up today (a tad later than I should have, but what can ya do?) and rushed getting ready and heading to class. I actually left earlier than usual, got to Old Main (where my first class is) by 8:59 am... Lo, and behold, class has been cancelled due to illness. I knew I should have checked my email this morning! Dang it. I could have slept for an extra hour. It's all good though. I officially declared Sociology as my minor (I've had a enough sociology credits for a minor since freshman year; it's been a long time coming) and went to the library to study for a mid-term and read for my other classes... and I did take a short nap in my favorite chair. It brought back memories of freshman year. I spent a lot of time (sleeping and studying) between classes in the library in my chair. I've come to find out that I really like napping and will sleep whenever and wherever I can... oh the life of a college student. Sometimes I wish I were a wizard...



"A wizard is never late, Frodo Baggins. Nor is he early. He arrives precisely when he means to." - Gandalf

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Posting everyday? Man that is ambitious of you!