Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Big News!

I must be crazy... or just in need of some iron. So yesterday I was thinking, only THINKING, about slowly reintroducing chicken back into my diet. GASP! I know you either gasped or your mouth dropped open after reading that. I have been a vegetarian since 8th grade and I am now a junior in college, so it's been quite a while. I would go from being an Ovo-Lacto Vegetarian to a Semi-Vegetarian aka Flexitarian. We'll see what happens for sure. I doubt I'll ever eat red meat, but chicken and turkey aren't sounding too terribly horrible at the moment. I included a link for all you out there that don't know what I'm talking about: http://www.theveggietable.com/articles/whatisavegetarian.html

5 comments:

Erica said...

I did gasp! At first I didn't quite grasp what you were saying I thought you needed an iron...to smooth out your clothes. But it all clicked and the jaw did drop!

Sorensons said...

I gasped as well!! I never thought I would see the day!

Unknown said...

Yay!

That means I will be able to cook for you :)

Juicy said...

Woot! Cool! And you don't really need to try any other meat cause it all tastes like Chicken anyways.

Leslie said...

Sunday dinners are going to be delicious now!