Oh P.S. Happy Saint Patrick's Day!
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Library Love
I will be spending my evenings at the library the rest of the week. I have a seven-page critical analysis essay to compose by FRIDAY, a meeting for another project (not really sure what the project is exactly, I just know we have to do a lot of research) about the Remnant Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, a crazy amount of reading to accomplish, and I am writing a letter for a professor explaining why he is such an excellent instructor. I think I may go crazy. I really wish it was summer. At least the weather was pleasant today. Or maybe I wish I could be E.T. (the walrus, not the alien) and just swim and eat and play with plastic toys all day...
Oh P.S. Happy Saint Patrick's Day!
Oh P.S. Happy Saint Patrick's Day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Haha I love that Walrus! I can't believe he was actually boogie boarding... Hilarious! Gotta love him and all of his girlfriends.
Walrus?
Wow, girl, you gots some 'splainin to do.
Post a Comment