YARGH! I had to get that out of my system.
I have so much to do this week... it's not even funny, well I guess it kind of is if you aren't me. Feel free to laugh. I have a midterm on Thursday about stuff I don't really understand, I have to write a paper that is due next Tuesday, do an annotated bibliography, finish three novels, study for another midterm on Tuesday, help plan my sister's baby shower, and try not to freeze! The weather has taken a turn to the darkside... it's COLD. It doesn't help that I have a low body temperature to begin with.
But, with all the stuff I have to accomplish, I am so EXCITED because I get to see Mom and Tony! Woo! I wish Dad was coming as well, but I will get to see him in November. I will get the corolla back this weekend. I have missed the gutless wonder. I also got a letter from a missionary that couldn't have come a better time. It really boosted my day. Gotta love it when that happens. Today will be a good day. And the library will be my friend this week. WOOT!
No comments:
Post a Comment