Friday, October 02, 2009

It's Friday!!!

It was quite chilly this morning on my way to work...

Once I got up the Old Main stairs, I was greeted with a GUST of wind that took my breath away (imagine how jumping into a freezing cold lake or pool). I then proceeded to laugh which made it harder to catch my breath and I had to text Jamie to tell her what happened and she just laughed. So my morning was started off with laughing. Always a good thing. The rest of the day wasn't half bad either.

I finished hand addressing over 350 thank you postcards today! WOO! I started them yesterday. I feel quite accomplished. I also got to run the whole office this afternoon... I was all alone. It was kinda weird. It made it super easy to finish doing all those postcards though. No distractions and I felt important knowing how to everything. It's great.

Tonight there is a USU vs. BYU football game in Provo. GO AGGIES!!!

To all the BYU fans... win or lose, you still live in Provo. 'Nuff said. One of my co-workers said he was on his way to the Provo and was not happy about it. I asked why. He simply said: "Because it's Provo." It made me chuckle.

Also, tonight is Curtis Senior High School's Homecoming game! Go Viks!

1 comment:

The Green Momster said...

Gotta love those mornings that begin with a good laugh. Usually not much can go wrong after that and if it does you tend to laugh more than anything else.