Monday, October 12, 2009

Monday, Monday

Today has been a productive Monday (well so far).

I had to go to work early today to cover the front desk because everyone had a meeting today. I got some studying for the midterm I have tomorrow started... I still have much to go. I also have a paper and annotated bibliography due tomorrow and loads of reading. But oddly enough, I am feeling optimistic about accomplishing everything before I go to bed.

I had a great weekend, although it was way fast! I will post some pictures of the Parley Boy when I upload the photos. He's just so adorable! I am looking forward to fall break this weekend. Knowing that I won't have to work or go to school on Friday is making this short week all the better, even if I have my Friday classes on Thursday. Oh well.

Have I ever mentioned that I love my family? Because I do.

No comments: