People are fascinating to me. Today I got to hand out DUM DUMS for Tuition Freedom Day. People really like candy and if you give it to them with a smile, they will smile back and say thank you. Maybe I should just go out every day with some candy and a smile to meet new people. It's awesome.
We as students only pay 13% of our tuition, the rest comes from donors and government funding. How crazy is that?! I am grateful for the people who pay my tuition. I am blessed to be able to go to school without incurring debt.
Today is going to be a good day despite me stressing out about everything. I got quite a bit done last night at the library but will be going back there tonight. Yay for school! I am excited to be done with this week! WAHOO!
No comments:
Post a Comment