Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Snow

It snowed today... and it's still snowing...

That means it's too COLD for it to rain. Dang it. I am such a rain girl. I would much rather have it rain than snow. I guess it's because I am more accustomed to rain than snow.

I am still congested but sleeping for ten hours seemed to help. Tylenol Cold Nighttime medicine gives me interesting dreams. Yeah... enough said there. I also put up my old shower curtain over my window to try and 1) keep out the light while I slept yesterday afternoon and 2) to keep out the cold air that likes to come into my room. We still haven't turned on our heat. It's a brisk 64 degrees in our apartment. I have on a nice warm jacket and my slippers.

3 comments:

Leslie said...

When I lived at OMV, we'd bake things in the oven and then open the door to heat up the kitchen. Also, I'd take a shower with the door open so it would heat up my bedroom.. If you need anymore tips just let me know!

The Green Momster said...

I can't believe Jamie hasn't demanded the heat be turned up. That is so unlike her.

Juicy said...

I have a space heater that I live next to....